RE: OT: This is what John Q. public is afraid of...

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <Amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:02:54 -0500

I'll join you in left field. I'm hoping that it gets so crowded out here
that we have to expand into Center and Right field.

There is a list compiled every year by Lake Superior State University of
the most over used words. 911 and nearly any phrase having the word
security in it should be on the list. Not that we need to forget about
911 or security but we need to stop using them as an excuse.

Amy