No responses on "Problem with ISA Server on SBS 2000"

  • From: "Elliott Davidow" <Elliott.Davidow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:46:40 -0600

After setting up ISA during SBS 2000 setup, only Browser connects to
internet on external NIC. (Connected to LinkSys router). Can send email
outbound. No other program connects to internet including Nav 7.6
Antivirus to do updates.

When we reboot and use only the internal NIC now directly connected to
Linksys, with default Gateway added and External NIC Disabled,
everything works.

ISA router is set with default filters. When we try ICW, it gets to ISA
and then blue screens after about 3 minutes.

Linksys Router
Multihome (2)
SBS2000
Internal address is 192.168.X.X
External Address is 12.249.x.x
Internal DNS forward zone: is company.com
External DNS Forward zone: is www.company.com with external address

Any Help would be appreciated.

Elliott