RE: No problem with Exchange RPC and RPC patch

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:11:45 -0500

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I'm painfully aware of this situation. Its a very sad state of
affairs. I wonder what going to happen when the dirtbags figure out how
to tunnel these exploits using TCP 80, 443 and 25? They going to shut
down those ports too? IMHO, they're very ill advised by blocking TCP
135.

Thanks for the update!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder