RE: No Ads destination list not working?

  • From: "Jeff Sloan" <jsloan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISALists" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:52:49 -0500

I don't understand.
If I use *.com, how would resolving to another dns name make a
difference, unless it goes to .net or .org or something, but those are
there too.
I checked ns lookup, and it goes to speed something .net, but the rules
include .net /ad* and /ads/* as well.

Jeff Sloan
Network Administrator
Cross Oil Refining & Marketing, Inc.