RE: New ** Microsoft Hotfix Checking Tool ( NT4 + W2k + IIS + SQL et c )

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:18:25 +1000

You've got to love terminal services :)  I've recently re-installed &
haven't done the rule to allow access from home yet, its relaxing, but
I'm sure I won't be able to go much longer without it :(

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

You've got an anti-anti-antimissile missile? Well, we've got an
anti-anti-anti-antimissile missile!" - Get Smart!