RE: New ** Microsoft Hotfix Checking Tool ( NT4 + W2k + IIS + SQL et c )

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:00:10 -0400

All day makin sure the Hotfix Cocktail been thoughly tested, on the lab
(Bronze).  From 6pm to 10pm, I've been implementing it in our Corporate DMZ
(Silver) no problems so far.   10pm I have to start implementing it on our
Client sites (Gold) this should be fun!  But the kewl thing, I can do it all
from home.