RE: New Isa Server 2004 Installed

  • From: "Syed Ali" <ali0221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:37:56 -0700

Hey Guys no one can understand my question i dont want to connect to
remote computer or else where i just want to say that today i installed a
isa server 2004 on SERVER01 machine the server01 is my server that have
windows 2003 operating system after installing isa server on server01 isa
server is unable to connect to server01 ....server01 is a local machine
where i installed isa server when i open isa server from programe file its
not connected to server01 the local computer its disable the option
connecting to local computer but its enabling the option connecting to
remote computer but i want to connect to local computer where i installed
isa server i think now the question is clear

ali