New Isa Server 2004 Installed

  • From: "Syed Ali" <ali0221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:22:22 -0700

Hi Guys hope fully in this forum i will recieve my right answer actually i
have installed the isa server 2004 beta 2 on windows 2003 Std version now
i just simply download the version of isa server and installed on this
operating system after installing the isa server im unable to connect to
local computer its disable the option to connect on local computer isa
console is allowing me to connect only on remote computer but i have
installed the isa server on local computer why im unable to connect to
local computer any body pls help me do i have to install any service pack
of any feature pack on windows 2003 server machine

Thanks in Advance
Ali