Need clarity on ISA clients

  • From: "marvc" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:20:57 -0400

I'm back and after finally purchasing my first ISA book I'm ready with
more newbie questions. I see that the firewall client can be installed
on various Microsoft client operating systems, including Windows XP. So
I take it this means I need to configure my w2k & .NET servers as
secureNAT clients and install the firewall client onto my desktops and
laptops? Or I can just install all servers and clients as secureNAT
clients? It also seem to state that the secureNAT clients use the web
proxy service automatically, should I assume that I need to configure
the firewall clients to use web proxy?
I'm still on chapter 1 and I may come across it but wanted to ask
anyway. Can someone advise from their own experiences?

tia