Re: MultiTech VOIP behind ISA

  • From: "Reed, Russ" <Russ.Reed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:25:43 -0500

Setting security aside for right now....
I see the end result is you are sending your VOIP traffic down a VPN.
I don't want to do this, because I want to give a higher bandwidth priority to
the VOIP traffic.
I don't see that you can prioritize the VPN bandwidth.

Anymore thoughts on the VOIP through the ISA server?

Russ