RE: Mozilla

  • From: "Mark" <marcoswelker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:29:58 -0600

If you´re using Firewall client, it must work with Integrated
Authentication and Integrated Aut. only, period.
I wouldn´t want my password unsecurely taking a tour around the network.

If your using Firewall client there are two "things" to consider:

1. In ISA Management, application filters, there´s one filter called:
"HTTP redirector filter". If you verify it´s properties you´ll see that it
redirects your firewall requests to web proxy requests cancelling your
authentication. This way applications won´t pass through ISA. Set if for
"Send to requested Web server".

2. There´s a BUG in the Firewall client application. You munst uncheck
"Automatically detect ISA Server", in the Firewall Client configuration.

After doing this settings, you´ll see that a small green ball with a white
point in it will appear on the Firewall client ICON.

Hope this will help.