RE: IE - Authentication prompt once

  • From: "Bob Garrison" <bgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:57:35 -0500

Mark, this is a stand alone server (W2K, no AD installed, but part of the
domain structure) running standard edition, same subnet as the DC.  I will
try your suggestions, thanks.  I tried using basic / digest authenitcation
(and used the domain selection, I thought ISA would go to the DC of the
domain selected to authenticate the users).  Again thanks for your help...

Bob Garrison
Jefferson County Library
Central Services
3021 High Ridge Blvd.