Memory problem.

  • From: "Andrey Silkin" <silkin@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:51:21 +0300

Some days ago I wrote about memory's problem with my ISA Server. Now I
have received results of monitoring.
System stops responding requests with 330 MB (1046 installed) RAM, 60 GB
free space on a hard disk and 5% CPU Usage !
Can somebody explain this? Can somebody recommend me a good article
about structure and manipulating WIN2K's memory (except WIN2K help)?
Of course I read about configuring File and printer sharing for
Microsoft networks, but I am sure that is not all. All writes about
Pages\sec , but nobody about
manipulating kernel's nonpaged poll or others !

I saw handles growing of W3PROXY service , but I think it is normal
because ISA's cache is growing. What is a normal situation
for ISA ?

Best Regards
Andrey Silkin