Memory problem

  • From: "Andrey Silkin" <silkin@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:32:25 +0300

I have a problem with my ISA server. From time to time it informs me
that he have enough memory. Everything is OK after reloading.
I tried to monitor the situation with my Performance monitor and
received a first results. I saw that my system total working set peak is
about 1037940 kb ( with 1046320 installed in my system). Also I saw that
total counter of working set is about 7406777. Is it a reason of my
problem and I need an addition memory? What is the difference between
working set and working set peak ?
I want to understand what is the reason of my problem. What kind of
application did this ? Maybe I have a problem with my memory hardware.
What can the list recommend in this situation ?

Best Regards
Andrey Silkin