RE: MSN and H323. The adventure continues

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:59:02 -0500

Hi William,

You need a Q931 record to call by name, and you may need a email routing
rule :-(.

But you should be able to call by phone number if the NetMeeting clients
are registered with the gatekeeper and you have an ALL OPEN protocol
rule as well as Site and Content Rule. I don't *believe* the H.323 rule
will be enough, although its been awhile since I've worked with H.323.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder