MSN and H323. The adventure continues

  • From: "William England" <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:45:57 +0200

Well, hello to all once again.

I can now call people on the net from my internal network. I just
created a destination and ip rule.

Problem 1)I still cannot receive. The call comes in but when I accept
there is a delay and then a message on the external client says that the
internal client cannot receive calls. The internal client is registered
with the gatekeeper and shows under active terminals

Problem 2)If the external client on the net does not have a fixed ip and
subnet I cannot seem to create destination and rule that works. If I
don't create destination I am told that the person I am calling is not
registered with the gatekeeper. Ip address is 194.204.x.x and the ISP
subnet is 255.255.255.0 . Any ideas appreciated.

William

PS I read the book, I say the help and I've seen the site.....and I am
still stuck......I followed to the letter guys....I feel totally stupid