Re: MS-Blast scripts

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:32:22 +0200

In short words, because it's already too late over here and I need a
good boy's sleep: you're right.

I took a glance at NAI's Intrushield which introduces a so called
Virtual IDS. Of course, Intrushield is an IDS appliance and does other
things than ISA, but the concept of virtual segments that are being
monitored is appealing.

Mark