MMT Need HELP

  • From: mohammed tantawi <mmtantawi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:55:27 +0100 (BST)

Please All, I have here Problem with ISA,

I have 2 groups with users, the First one called ( Sales ) , the second one
called ( Marketing ) .

I already made 2 rule for both of them, one for Enabling internet connection &
second one for disabling internet connection.

Inside the second rule for disable, I made the Action ( Disable ) and from
Specific Protocols I select all protocols, so it means all of them is  having
Access  denied  to internet .

My questions is :-

All of them is Having Access Denied to internet. But also they are unable to
access all of the E-mails for them through my Exchange server .

I mean we have only our server is connected to internet using dial up only ,

I want them to be able to access E-mails only without internet . can you please
tell me how & what type of Protocols should I disable in  the tab ( Specific
Protocols ) .

Best wishes ,

MMT