RE: M$ NLB vs. RainWall for ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:55:00 -0600

Hi John,

Thanks! What's really cool is when RainWall and RainConnect start
working together. Its a transforming experience to see one of the ISPs
go down and then one of the ISA Servers go down, and the users not even
noticing that anything bad has happened! :-)

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder