Re: Lyris ListManager set-up

  • From: "Stephen Chetcuti" <isainfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:29:56 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thanks for letting us know about this problem. I will be looking into this
issue and will hopefully find a solution very soon.

Please accept my apologies for this temporary glitch, though kindly note
that although you receive error messages, your posts are being sent to the
List.

Best Regards,
Stephen Chetcuti
ISAserver.org