Lyris ListManager set-up

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:48:30 -0500

Ok, here it is.

    If I rely to any message it rejects it saying "lyris... blah,blah".
If I reply and strip the previous message out it rejects it quoting say BS.
Finally I reset OE to not include any part of the prev. message, and this
time the words "Lyris" are not in the message ID but in the message
reference heading in the header. What's up....
Should I just give up and not reply to anything, I'm a bit ticked at this
set-up. I may be a bit aggravated today but why should I endure this stuff.
I know the screener was but in to stop OOR's and the like, but it doesn't
stop them .... I get a ton of OOR's and all my posts get bounced. ARRRRRR...

regards,

Mark