Local browsing

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:31:47 -0400

List members,
My ISA Server is woking fine, I am able to connect from a client and browse
the web without any problems. However from the ISA server itself, I am not
able to use the browser. If I configure the browser to use a proxy it works,
however without a proxy it it is not able see any sites. I can ping to all
internet sites without any problem. However I cannot browse or FTP to an
Internet host from my ISA server directly. Has anyone faced any similar
problems. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Raj