Re: Linux Box behind ISA

  • From: Phill Hardstaff <phillh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:44:25 +1100

If you are not going to use the cache wouldn't it be a whole lot simpler to
just use server publishing and not web publishing plus a routing rule ? or
maybe I missed something. I publish Linux and MAC boxes like this and have
never had a problem, in fact it wouldn't matter what O/S it was ruuning :)
My main reason for using server publishing was the need to keep REAL log
files on the server, and not have everything logged as coming from the ISA
box.

Cheers

Phill

Phill Hardstaff