RE: Inter Domain Communications

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:47:43 -0600

Hi Joseph,

Good stuff! I'm a bit confused about why you couldn't NAT between the
DMZ between the front-end and the back-end, because it shouldn't be a
problem to publish the DNS server back there. You publish it first on
the front-end ISA firewall and then publish it again on the back-end.
What kind of errors where you seeing?

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder