RE: Instant Messenger Blocking

  • From: "Mark Warren" <mewarren123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 15:00:07 -0600

Still having problems with Macintosh authentication.  The Macintosh
clients get an HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required.  Access to the Web
Proxy service is denied (12209).

I have manually typed the IP number of the ISA server on the address line
with port 8080 and connecting Normal selected.  It does ask for a username
and password.  Is this a Domain username and password?  There must be
something I'm missing here.

Mark Warren