ISAserver.org - Creating Multiple Security Perimeters with a Multihomed ISA Firewall Part 2: Defining the Goals and Configuring the ISA Firewall Networks and Network Rules with Specific Attention to the Front-end Exchange Server

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 07:30:28 -0600

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Creating Multiple Security Perimeters with a Multihomed ISA Firewall
Author: Thomas Shinder
firewall to support multiple DMZ segments, we went over DMZ design principles
and discussed the different types of DMZs the ISA firewall can support. We also
went over in detail the differences between authenticated access and anonymous
DMZ segments, and how we can securely place a front-end Exchange Server on an
authenticated access DMZ while removing the front-end Exchange Server from the
same security zone on which the back-end Exchange Server lies.
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Creating-Multiple-Security-Perimeters-Multihomed-ISA-Firewall-Part2.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2005. All rights reserved.