Re: ISAserver.org - Creating Multiple Security Perimeters with a Multihomed ISA Firewall Part 2: Defining the Goals and Configuring the ISA Firewall Networks and Network Rules with Specific Attention to the Front-end Exchange Server

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:30:39 -0600

:-)

Actually, I wrote that series about three months ago. There's one more
DMZ series that's on the plate and waiting for this one to strike out ;P

Then there stuff on using mixes of public and private certificates and
authenticated TURN (ATRN) from the inbound SMTP relay in the DMZ and all
sort of other stuff waiting for people to buy it. That's the problem, I
don't have that many venues to hawk this ISA stuff, so its mainly
TechRepublic and ISAserver.org, so I end up with a queue of 20-30
articles of cool stuff sitting on the back-burner.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7