ISAInfo 1.8.4 is released

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:02:57 -0800

Hi Folks,

It would appear that the .wsf form of ISAInfo has caused some grief.
Since that's not (normally) my goal, I've reverted ISAInfo back to .vbs
form.

Additionally, It's been updated to understand ISA SP1, and most of the FP1
additions.
I also included the full path to the ISAInfo.txt file in the "wanna view
it?" popup when it's done scanning so you can tell where it lives.

http://isatools.org/isainfo.zip

If the web page still shows version 1.8.3 or you get a .zip that still
contains the .wsf form of ISAInfo, clear your browser and/or Web Proxy cache
and retry it.

Feel free to send me bugs and feature requests (especially bugs).

 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org