Re: ISA web Proxy and Browsing PROBLEM plz help if you can

  • From: robert herry <ciscopk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:29:56 -0700 (PDT)

DEAR FRIEND , I BEEN FACING SAME PROBLEM,.........RIGHT.... THERE COULD BE
MANY REASON OF THAT.....
YOU DIDNT TELL ME HOW MUCH U FIXED FOR ISA CACHE...............? .if you have a
big network like you scenerio you must assign 2GB OR 3 GB  Depends upon the
size of network........ right.......
AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOU SYSTEM RAM...... ?
and please let me know about YOU NETWORK DEVICES.... LIKE YOU USE HUB.... OR
SWITCH..... ............?
AND WHAT IS DISTANCE OF YOUR USERS TO SERVER...........?
AND TELL ME ABOUT YOU CONNECTION............................?
CABLE NET..................DIALUP.........FIBER OPTICS.......?
Listen.............always ISA SERVER DO  MAINTAIN ITS CACHE.... AFTER SOME
CHANGES................

OK... TAKE CARE...
FROM................Haroon Yousaf

saeed <nabhani.s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear Friends,

I have a BIG problem with my ISA server and all my user are fed up with
it. I have win2k server with ISA server in Cache Mode along with a SQL
Server and a Internet System Accounting.
Why is that at first my isa is working ok and will Authenticates
users with no problem and let them browse the internet but after a while
soon as I make changes to ISA Management (say for instance Adding a NEW
Rule in protcole rule or else where in Configuration of my ISA) and ISA
Services Need to be Stop/Start The Proxy panel will not appear as before
and if it does Appears (say after 30 to 45 Seconds) the web come with so
much delay for users

To solve problem I uninstalled and Re-installed the ISA server the
problem will be solved for a short while But after a while the PROBLEM
will occurs..............

I appriciate any kind of help for solving this problem

Thanx

saeed