Re: ISA server and multiple network adaptors

  • From: "Darren Humennyj" <darren.humennyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:29:04 +0100

I have got both subnets in the LAT but I'm not using SecureNAT at the
moment, I could try this but I think it will have an effect on our VPN
connection. I have implemented a router-router VPN using two ISA servers
to connect to a remote office, removing the firewall client from the
workstations seems to compromise functionality when trying to connect to
services in the other office. However I will try this route and see how
I get on, thanks for the advice.

Darren Humennyj