Re: ISA server and multiple network adaptors

  • From: "Rudi" <rudichan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:24:49 +0700

Hi Darren,

Actually i am familiar about that, but i think you can use 2 adaptors in a ISA
server set as firewall/proxy between external and internal network. And setup
another server (w2k) with 2 network adaptors set as a router for route between
2 internal network.

However, it's just a sugestion!

Regards,
ChanRudi