RE: =>! ISA server Strange problem===> H E L P <===

  • From: "Kevin S. Malinowski" <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:04:22 -0600

A few questions:

1. Is your LAT correct? (only the internal addresses are in the LAT)
2. Do you have the firewall client installed on the server? If so, remove it.
The firewall client should never be installed on the ISA server itself and can
cause strange things to happen.
3. What type of connection do you have to the internet? Is it PPPoE?
4. Is your external address statice or dynamic? If dynamic, how long is the
lease? If dynamic, does it renew succesfully?
5. When the problem happens can the ISA server still connect to the internet?

Just trying to get a better feel for what is happening.

Kevin