RE: =>! ISA server Strange problem===> H E L P <===

  • From: Chad Roush <croush@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:01:03 -0500

Have you tested the satelite connection on something other than the ISA
server?
Who is your satelite provider?  I had a client that was using Starband by
Dish Network.
The service worked for the most part until they "upgraded" their satelite
modems.  At which point the service became unreliable.  That customer has
since dumped starband and invested in a T1.

Chad