RE: ISA and SQL request

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:56:24 -0600

Hi David,

There is a reasonable amount of work for ISA Sever around here, but
there still a lot of educaiton that needs to be done. Most shops that
already have a firewall are using Checkpoint, and they've paid a lot for
it, so they don't have a big interest in getting rid of it. Its the new
sites that are more interested, mostly SMBs. There still a lot of
educaiton that needs to be done, though. I think a lot of people don't
really appreciate the layer 7 features of ISA Server yet. Give it time,
and they'll dent Checkpoint pretty good.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder
http://tinyurl.com/1jq1 <http://tinyurl.com/1jq1>
http://tinyurl.com/1llp <http://tinyurl.com/1llp>