RE: ISA & VPN on same server

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:27:37 +0200

One reason could be that you might have configured the VPN to always
enforce IPSec for all data transfers.. saying that any packets coming in
or going out to require encryption, or security. ... so as long as you
have the VPN on .. the ISA server drops any packets that are not
encrypted.... so  it might be dropping the unencrypted packets o fhte
internet...and that could be the reason that users are aboe to access
internet the minute the vpn is closed.