Re: ISA Server is a DHCP Client, can't renew its lease

  • From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:27:44 -0000

I tried this, unfortunately my ISP only issue 4 hour licences and the
task scheduler will only recur daily, besides restarting the ISA
Services every 4 hours seems too frequent to me!

I originally installed from the MSDN Backoffice CDs, which gives ISA
Standard edition.  Like I said previously the service pack wouldn't
install, so I installed MSDN ISA Enterprise over the top and now the SP
installs and the DHCP problem seems to have gone away!

I hope it stays this way!

Joel.