Re: ISA Server crashes

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:41:49 -0700

Let us review here.

Some one (umeshblr@xxxxxxxxx) posted that he is having a problem with his
ISA server. He explained in 48 words that he has an ISA 2000 installed with
SP2 (assuming here ISA 2000 SP2 and not Windows 2000 Server SP2) and a
hotfix installed. (We have no idea of what hot fix, but assume it is for ISA
Server 2000.) He said it (What exactly is it?) hangs at least every 4 hours
(What does hang mean?) and in the event log he sees "ISA cache
initialization failed." Going agoogling for that phrase found about 225,000
hits.

So, out of that skimpy incomplete information you have deduced that he is
having a major virus problem on his network.

Sorry, but there is not enough information to begin to diagnose the problem.
More information is needed. The poster also can do some palimanary work by
doing some research into the problem.

Get it now?

John T
eServices For You