Re: ISA Server crashes

  • From: <thekevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:15:41 -0500

Like I said,I suspect his{the victim}ISA server to be misconfigured in the 1st place;Server product possibly infected before install? His attempt at discovery with Stinger was doomed to fail. A corrupt registry ,being the fruit of the firewall killer,could in turn be partially responsible for the ISA mis/dysfunctionality. No amount of "reconfiguration" will cure his ills,that being the case.
I'm still curious about the Task Manager question.

thekevin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>