ISA Server and RADIUS

  • From: Robby Sirwaturai <robby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:35:17 +0700

Sorry I ask this question again, because I haven't found any solution
for my problem.

My ISA Server is used to connect 2 network, private, and public.
My Dial-Up users stay in private network & RADIUS is located in public
network. My problem is, how to "pass" the RADIUS information (UDP
format) form my dial-up users in the internal network through ISA
Server to the RADIUS server in the external Network?
The authentication request is sent from the RAS (Modem Pool) to the
RADIUS. Here is the scheme. I use Patton 2960 as the RAS. The RADIUS
is IC-RADIUS under Linux.

-----------             -------            ----------
| Dial-Up |-------------| RAS |------------|  ISA   |
|  User   |(10.1.x.x)   |     |  (10.1.0.1)| Server |
-----------             -------            ----------
                                     (2xx.x.x.2)|
                                  --------------|----------| Internet |
                                                |          ------------