ISA Server Web Publishing an OWA through a Checkpoint Firewall-1.

  • From: "Roni Assa" <ronia@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 03:20:23 -0600

ISA Server Web Publishing an OWA through a Checkpoint Firewall-1.
I've got an ISA Server installed in Cache Mode and a Checkpoint Firewall
(NG).
My configuration is:

Clients/Exchange 2K -> Isa Server -> Checkpoint -> Internet

I configured the ISA to Web Publish the Outlook Web Access (OWA) of my
Exchange 2000 (SP2).
I saw that the web publish of the OWA is working fine.
I opened my Checkpoint to the ISA WebPublish (Port:80),
But it doesn't work,

Please tell me how to configure the Checkpoint or the ISA so it will work.
Thanks

Roni Assa.
ronia@xxxxxxxxxx