ISA Server 2004 (Beta) Problems?

  • From: "William T. Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:54:30 -0500

Hello,

I have just setup ISA server 2004. Everything went fine and I have
access from any of my client computers. However I was using my ISA
server as my Symantec Antivirus Server, and out of the box I am unable
to do any live updates. In addition I cannot access the web from the ISA
server using internet explorer. I have configured IE to use a proxy
server and pointed it to the internal interface of my 2004 server. I
also have configured Symantec Antivirus to use a proxy and I pointed it
to the internal interface on the ISA 2k4 server.

I also attempted to use the information at
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Allowing_Norton_AntiVirus_software_Li
veUpdate_through_ISA_Server.html to no avail.

Is there something obvious I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Bill