RE: ISA Reports *****HELP****

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:33:05 -0400

I had this happen to me once. What I did was....

1) Removed all configured report jobs from ISA.
2) Removed all scheduled tasks for ISA reports from
Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Scheduled Tasks

Finally I setup my new report jobs.

That fixed everything and the reports started to generate once again.

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.
http://www.nfti.com
Email: greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx