ISA Reports *****HELP****

  • From: "Paul Wilson" <paulwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 06:51:11 -0600

Hi all,

I posted a message yesterday with regards to reporting in ISA. I was
interested in getting the user info instead of IP addresses on the Web
Usage Report. I had a few reply's, one being that on my Outgoing Web
Request selected the box =ask for athentication. After reading Syngress
ISA Server 2000 for reference, I decided this would definitley fix the
problem. But now, my reports do not generate???? As anybody had the same
problem and if so, how can I resolve it????

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Regards

Paul