RE: ISA Multi-Homed Requirement?

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:30:04 +0100

This is not quite clear, I take it that until now you don't have ISA
installed, and the PIX provides the DMZ right? Are you planning to
replace the PIX? Also, it seems you have a specific setup already in
mind (as you're being told that you need a multihomed ISA), could you
tell us a bit more about that?