[isalist] ISA, Host Headers and CSS

  • From: <mick.mason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:15:46 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone give me a brief explanation of why ISA strips the CSS from
some of my published sites?

If I enable the 'original host headers' option, it works Ok.  I have a
setup where requests go through ISA server, to an IIS server which is
running a proxy filter, that then forwards requests to either IIS sites
or another web server instance (Plone) running on the same server on a
different port.

This is a dev environment that mirrors our live, with the exception of
the ISA server.  If I try to access a URL through the publishing rule,
that is actually served up by Plone (via the IIS ISAPI filter), the page
is returned but the CSS is removed.  If I try the same thing inside the
dev environment (I.E. bypassing ISA) it works fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mick