[isalist] Re: FW: Layer 3 and Firewall

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 06:14:50 -0700

I'll bet the 20-20-hindsight committee determined that "this might have
been preventable if...", too.

As long as there is anyone with "god-like powers", the risk is always
there.

I won't be the one to perpetuate the idea that "there are certain folks
you don't piss off", but human nature being what it is, this remains a
fact.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"?