ISA Client Problem

  • From: Armando Treviño López <armando.trevino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:33:02 -0600

Hi. I have a problem with the ISA Client installed in all my PC's from a few
days ago.

Whenever I try to make UPDATE it sends me an error message telling me
something like this:

- The Client version may not be supported version of client software
- The server is not responding
- The servers is down
- The server is not an ISA server

I had put a Sniffer to catch the packets that were send to the ISA when I
make an UPDATE and noted that the server is sending the client a RST packet
when the client request the update.

I have tried reinstalling the client but it doesnt work.

I have also tried restarting ISA services, and restarting whole server, but
keeps the same.

The port that is used for making updates is 1745 UDP

Can you help me please.

Thanks.
Armando