RE: ISA Behind Firewall

  • From: "Jojo Solis" <jojo.solis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:40:57 +0800

One consideration is we have multiple Internet links (4 E1 Connection) plus 2
WAN link connection to our sister companies, I want all connections to pass
through the Firewall, Do I need to setup multiple ISA Firewall? Or one ISA is
enough? But I dont know how to set it up using only one ISA server. please help
or send me some resources to read. Thanks!

  _____