RE: ISA Authentication

  • From: "Zye" <zyeuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:30:45 -0600

Sorry, you'll have to bear with me as Im a newbie to ISA. ISA is
performing the authentication.

Providing users are logged onto the domain and have the necessary profile
for internet access they are allowed access, however If we want to turn
off authentication for a device that needs to download on a scheduled
basis, can we do this so that the device can download without being
prompted for username and password? Is there another way of configuring
without turning off the auth for this device?

Running isa2004.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks