ISA Array

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:37:56 -0800

Hello,

Recently I had 2 machines crash.  Both were ISA servers. The external
machine was in firewall mode only. The internal ISA was setup as
integrated and included in active directory.

I don't know why the ISA machines crashed!  Looked like possible boot
sector virus on both machines.  They were built in June. At any rate.
Is there a way to easily get the internal machine back into the ISA
Array in active directory?  I keep getting the message that Internet
acceleration server is unable to install definitions into active
directory.

I've been offline for about 1 week now. Good thing for another machine
to get email!  Any clues.

You would think that it would be easy to install or uninstall stuff form
active directory without issues.

Joseph